Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Days 21 to 26

Well I have had a major writing complication of lack of sleep and working my tail bone off so I really want to apologize about my latest blunder but this is not all you will be mad at me about when I get done writing this. So I have totally screwed up all accomplishments this last week on quiting. HELP ME. Let me just pull off the band aide and tell you the facts: Thursday = 5, Friday = 5, Saturday = 5, Sunday = 7, Monday = 1, and Tuesday = 4. So in 6 days I had a whopping 27 cigs so for this past two weeks that I was only suppose to have 20 turned into 44. I rock do I not. You can all reprimand me in your own way. Well to top it off I will be working doubles for a while seeing how we are down a bartender which just makes it even harder to not stop thinking about a cigarette. Those were the best when I would get done being busy and being able to go outside and smoke a cigarette. Well the bright side of all of this is that I have only smoked 75 cigarettes when I would have really smoked 120 at this time roughly speaking. You are probably going to hit me when I say baby steps but it is the little accomplishments that motivate me more. Seeing how I really did not think I did anything to deserve and type of accomplishment. I got so far behind updating this that I lumped the last 6 days together. Really nothing cool or exciting to write down about these last days except for working my tail off and sleeping pretty much all day Sunday. Sang some karaoke on Saturday with the bosses and really good friends. Did my annual Sunday dinner with my best friend and his wife. Monday I was asked and I accepted to be part of one of my oldest and best friends wedding. I will be going down to Nebraska in September to be part of that. Other than that it has been a very usual week and now it is off to bed to finish the rest of this hectic work week. Again I want to apologize for the lateness and for the falling down but I am getting myself back up and going strong with the help of one of my other best friends. You can never have too many friends or best friends in my book. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment