Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 13

Oh this was a very hard morning to get through. I believe I was going on 3 hours of sleep, we were short staffed, and I was running late. All adds up to one exhausting day. After the long morning shift I went to dinner with my sister and couple of my other friends to Red Prime (which is a fantastic steak house) to eat dinner my treat basically. This was my first experience in fine dining steak house. After going to the bar and ordering a glass of Pinot Noir which happened to be 20 dollars (ouch) while waiting on my party we got seated at our table. Since it was only two of us they would not give us the menus until the whole party arrived. It seemed that the waiter ignored us until the whole party arrived. My sister and I had a show to go to so we were kind of in a time crunch but all turned out pretty good. The food was fantastic and my wine was good. 250 dollars later (again another ouch) we headed off to see Legally Blonde on the stage. Show was actually very good and kept me awake so kudos to the performers. After the show I said goodbye to my sister and came to the Deli for some good ole Karaoke. Yes I do sing and if need be to win a contest my shirt does come off. Oh and I had 3 cigarettes. I know how it sounds that I am not even making a difference but I think I am. I have smoked 31 cigarettes since this started and now I realize I am doing horrible. Wow once you put that number out there it really has a impact on what I have been doing. I am going to really have to get my butt in gear and do it. I am not weak. Yes I am but I will try to overcome it. The next 13 days I am going to show more of a accomplishment. Sorry if I let any of my followers down. Love you guys. Day 14 will start my new gumption if that word works there. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment