Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 7

Juanny has been a bad boy! I smoked 2 cigarettes last night. So here comes the part when I start to give myself excuses like the fact that a week ago was a huge improvement. But all there is to say now is shame on you. Just kidding. Smoking is a tricky thing to give up for me seeing how when drinking a beer a cig come naturally in my hand. I love those blasted candy sticks. It was going so good until the shots were coming. So in my head a cigarette is only good after a shot so needless to say no more shots. I will never ever ever ever give up shots. I just have to condition myself to not want a cigarette. What would be the next best thing after a shot? The answers are a little risky but they just might work. The funny part about all this is that shots was my way of forgetting about smoking and now they are making me smoke. Damn those pesky liquors. So right now all you are thinking is why do I not just give up liquor all together. I know I have brought this up before but it will always be the elephant in the blog. Liquor is nectar of the gods. It is like a juicy steak on a deserted island. It is the cherry to garnishes my sundae. It is the icing on the beautiful blonde. Scratch the last one if it offends but leave it there if enjoyed.
Sorry for the lateness of this entry but someone passed out before he did his work. I was tired and finally have gotten the proper rest my body needs. So tonight I am ready for anything. Cigarettes are awesome but will not be smoked by me tonight. I am getting back on track. I see the point in my journey and I am going to get there. Ode to the Joys of quitting. I am not a quitter. But I have to be one now. Who am I kidding? I am the biggest quitter in history I think. Oh well this will be fun. Tttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment