Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 11

So for a Monday in Oklahoma nothing much happened. I have gone my second day with no cigarettes. I am prouder each day of my achievements. I am taking baby steps to reach my goal and I doing a mighty good progress. I also did not drink so I have technically been sober the last few days so yay me also. NOT REALLY. I need a beer. Just last night I was about to go and hit that fork in the road to either go and get drunk or watch my shows. Well if you knew me you would know TV and Movies and get me out of drinking alone any day. Love my shows and movies. Ended up working all day which was not as bad as I would have hoped. Watched two basketball games which both my teams won. Go Thunder, Boomer.................Sooner. And got home at a decent hour. Well not a real lot to say about a Monday hopefully the week gets a little more exciting. Thanks again to my loyal followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment