Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 14

So Thursday was a wash really. Not a whole lot to say but I did come up with a whole new revelation. So you know how yesterday I was disappointed in myself because of the 31 cigarettes, well it helped me come up with my plan. The new plan for quitting smoking is to do baby steps. I know what you are thinking, that's from "What about Bob?" but it does actually work for all life's trials. I just need to slowly ween myself off them. So new plan and idea from a drunk guy. I would love your input on if this sounds logical. So for the next 13 days I am only allowed 20 cigarettes. Then after that the next 13 I will go to 10, then 5, then none. I am going to try it out to see what happens. So I have already had 3, 17 more to go. That was the most exciting thing that happened. I hope the next one will be more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment