Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 19

Good ole Tuesdays. These are starting to be the longest days of the week. I work from morning to close. It is always good to stay busy but on this particular Tuesday with was a little slow. I pretty much sat on my booty til 8 when the open mic starts. One of my favorite bands came that night and played which was awesome and of course a shout out to those few idivifuals that make it even better. My life sounds so boring when I start to write it all out and I do not know why. I have a fun, and enjoyable life. I do have a life outside of work and it just when most people are in bed. My play time usually starts at midnight and goes to 5am when I finally go to sleep. I go to bed with normal people are starting their day or almost starting their day. Next week is going to be rough if we do not find another bartender because I will be working doubles everyday except for maybe one or two days when I only have to work the morning. So next weeks would be a little dull because I will be exhausted. But after the whole open mic I went to usual bar and got wasted and smoked 5 cigarettes which was not good but still I am working on it. I will get there I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment